Monday, July 10, 2006

The best product to have if your going spin silk!

This is not an advert and I'm not connected to company in any way!!

I love to spin silk but what I hate is that it sticks to every rough spot or hang nail I have. Well no more! I've started using a product from Mary Kay called Satin Hands. Keep in mind I'm not really a girly girl. I don't wear makeup every day and my usual attire consists of jeans, keds and a t-shirt. Also I can hear some of you gumbling things about the big pink jugernaught but this stuff is really great. It's a bunch of products in one easy package. First you take this stuff that is something like pink vasaline and rub it into you hands, then you rub an exfoliate in on top of that, then rub a bit of the cleanser on and wash all of it off with warm water. The last step is hand lotion. It takes 5 minutes, my hands have never been softer and best of all silk, especially silk caps which grab onto the slightest imperfection, doesn't stick. One other thing, don't bother to try to do this on the cheap, using regular vasaline, it doesn't work and you come out with sticky hands. Use the real Satin Hands it is so worth the money. If you can't find it in your area here is a link to my Mary Kay Consultant. Lisa the first one I've ever met who's not pushy!

http://www.marykay.com/lisajw/default.aspx

No comments: