Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm so tired!!!

I started school two weeks ago and it has, as usuale, taken over my all my time. I've even gone so far as to put pen to paper and write out my schdule on an hour to hour basis so I can see exactly what I'm suppose to be doing when. I even have had to write down when I'm suppose to eat so I don't forget. I've got 4 classes and a research lab, work study, my regular job at The Lamb's Wool, plus you know stuff like keeping house, getting food to put on the table. I'm also a moderator for Pixie Purls spinning forum and so I need to make time to at least surf the board there every day. I keep telling myself that the schdule will be come routine but this semester just feels like it has started off running at a million miles an hour. Never mind trying to knit, spin or weave. Actually that's not entirely true. I've een carrying around a siock to knit on and I have gotten a few rows done in the last ttwo weeks but not enought to show any progress. I was also alid up for about two weeks right befor and into the first few days of school with a wicked pinched nerve in my back. I had to go to the hospital for pain killers to help me thru. I've had my back go out befor but this was a whole new kinds of pain. My back is still a bit sore but nothing like it was. I need to stop this belly aching it's starting to get me depressed. "One foot at a time, one foot at a time" is this weeks mantra!

On a lighter note Arcadia is having the first open house event for prospective students this Sunday and I'm going to help with the photography. I'm planning on taking some pics with my own camera so I can show you all just how beautiful our campus is. I'm hoping that as I'm doing that I can also take some pics to make for my serious of posting for blog stalking. I'm like three weeks behind on that. Sorry stalkers. If I can just keep to the blasted schdule there is some built in free time so I can take pictrues, post, get some sleep, see my hubby once in a while (not nessessarily in that order). "One foot at a time..."

My down-stream Secret Spinning pal from the Knitty Coffee shop received her package. She ooohhh'ed and aaahhh'ed over what I picked for her. She really liked all the gifts I sent. My up-stream pal has said she's going to be sending me another package!!! As if the first wasn't enough!!! What did I do right to deserve to be this spoiled? Forget that I asked that I'm just going to sit back and enjoy it. I knew that I'd be getting really busy so I'm kind of glad that my down-stream only wanted one big box, but I'm also going to miss the anticipation of waiting for her reaction to the gifts. "One foot at a time..."

I was mentioned on one of my favorite podcasts, Lime and Violet. I sent Lime some books that she had wanted to read, knitting fiction of the mystery type. Lime wants to do a book report sort of thing on their podcast and I had three of the book she had mentioned. I knew I wasn't going to reread them so I opoed them off to her and that's what she mentioned. This made me so happy!!! I let out a big squeeee of excitement. I don't know why this tickled me so but it did and I'm happy. It's only 8:45 but I feel like I can't keep my eyes open much longer. I'm going to put one foot in front of the other and go on to bed. Good nite patient readers. I'll post again soon, how soon I don't know but rest assured the blog is on the to do list some where.

No comments: