Thursday, March 15, 2007

So you must be wondering where I've been

I wish my excuse for not blogging was more intresting than my life just jumped up and bit me in the butt, but I can't. Things that really aren't mine to talk about have been going on at work and been a bit stressfull and upsetting for me. I'm fine and some of the stress has eased out, hense the post, I just could not think about stilling down at the computer when I got home. While I'm only taking one class this semester so that I can be more available to the people at my job I'm still swamped with a lot of reading. I actually have to do work for the experiment that I'll be running. So again more stuff that's kept me from posting. I'm on spring break right now so I've been doing things to sort of recharge my creative batteries. I hacen't been spinning or weaving since before Christmas so no photo's. I have knit a little but nothing is finished so no photo's. The cat's and rat have been what's helped me to stay sane so here is a cute photo that I'm happy to show you. No this isn't photoshoped and yes Mitzvah is still alive. Oby really seems to like the little guy.


I'll post agian soon.

No comments: