Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Yesterday I had the worst panic attack I've ever had in my life!

I'm O.K. now. If you've never had a panic attack be thankful. You shake and feel like you can't breathe. To me it feels like what I imagine dieing is like. I've got something I have to do (can't share what it is right now) but it's important, very important and will be a big change in my life. The ramifications of what I have to do are scaring the hell out of me because I know this decision is going to not just effect me but a lot of other people and not necessarily in the best of ways. I'm going to do what I have to today and once it's done I'll let the rest of the world in on the big secret. Wish me luck.

UPDATE: The big thing I needed to was to give my resignation at The Lamb's Wool. Which I did this morning. I have many reasons for leaving (if you really want to know what they are e-mail me privately and I'll tell you) but suffice it to say that I couldn't do what I need to do keep myself healthy and work and go to school and keep everything together at home. I'm sorry that I had to do it because I know what an awful crunch this is going cause for the owners but it just had to be this way. Betty so was great about it and we left the possibility of my coming back but I told her honestly I can't think that far ahead. I just want to get thru today which may or may not be an easy thing.

No comments: