Thursday, April 26, 2007

Not much to tell

Today was suppose to be a play date with myself but the pain in my back hasn't let me do a whole lot. Instead of playing with fiber and fabric I got the domestic stuff done first but then I started to get brake thru pain and I was done. Maybe tomorrow I can keep the play date with myself. If your regular visitor here you may have noticed I deleted and changed some of my postings. I did it on my live journal too. Why? It all goes back to the laws of attraction. I don't want to attract anymore "crazy" into my life. At least not until I'm getting paid to deal with it. The LJ is where I'm going to post about my creativity with paper & paint. This is where I should be posting about my creativity with fiber & yarn. The journaling to blow off steam or bitch is best done in the journal I keep hidden under my mattress. It's just a waste of my time and yours to post here about anything negative. I'm really a very happy person and I want share happy stuff. The rest is not worth the effort. I'm ready to let go all the bad stuff I've been hanging on to for so long go. I even started it today by throwing away a bunch of crap that was cluttering up my house. So today I'm happy even though I didn't have a chance to play because I have a nice clean house that I'm not ashamed to have my friends and family visit.

No comments: