Thursday, April 19, 2007

The power of attraction or bouncing like a Tigger

I've been doing a lot of reading lately on the power of attraction or more specifically putting yourself in the frame of mind that will attract the kind of things, persons, and situations that you want in your life. What I think I've learned so far is to get the life I want I need to do the following:

If I want abundance in my life I need to just look around and appreciate what I have, not keep wishing for what I don't. If I want to land my dream job I have to work hard in school to make myself qualified to have it, then believe in myself, know that I am capable of doing it. If I want people in my life that care about me unconditionally, to help me even if I don't or can't ask for it, I need to seize the opportunity to help someone when it arises only if I have the means help and I won't make myself sick by doing it. But I have to be prepared for the fact that not only will they not thank me for it but they'll get angry with me. On the flip side of that I have to accept help when it's given, even if it's given in a way that makes me angry. I need to forgive when I can and be honest if I can't. I need to accept that I will make mistakes and that there may not be any way to "fix it" once it's done. Most of all I just need to be my own unique, wonderful, depressed, talented, irritating, funny, loving, hopeful, absent minded, forgiving, sleep deprived, cheerful, stressed, good-hearted, exasperating, capable, beautiful, emotional, inimitable, amazing, irreplaceable self and have faith that even though I may not be able to see the sun today I won't be in the dark forever.

No comments: