Tuesday, May 29, 2007

O.K. I'll play! 7 things meme

I have been tagged not once, not twice, but three times. So by popular demand:

The rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog. Then you leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I hated playing tag in school. I was the slowest so I always wound up being "it".

2. I never liked chain letters either.

O.K. I'm done being grumpy now.

3. I'm very accident prone, some (like my hubby) would call me a klutz, but I have never had to have major surgery and have only broken bones in my toes.

4. I used to carry a picture of my Great Great Grand Uncle Isaiah who was a missionary and eaten by cannibals in Borneo. Yes its true. Seriously. Swear that it's true. When I was down I would look at the picture and know that yes my day could be worse.

5. If I had bee born on or even near my due date my parents would have named me Guinevere. I was 22 days late, born Christmas Eve so they named me Christine instead.

6. I have a (not so)secret passion for Elvis. Long Live the King!

7. I have had my drivers license exactly one week longer than I have been married and the only way I can remember how long I've been married is to look at a blanket that was a wedding present that has our date embroidered on it. Don't feel bad for Hubby he has to do the same thing.

Here are your next contestants:

Modern Gypsy

Always Knitting

Legal Needles

Crafts by Toni

Tara Knits

Julieanna

Pink Porcupine

2 comments:

PinkPorcupine said...

Sorry, Cheeky! I just did the 7 things last week!

Cheeky Red Head said...

Good then you have nothing to worry about then!