Monday, May 14, 2007

Some fiber content at last!

So this is what I finally got around to doing and photographing for your viewing pleasure.
First I started a pair of Jaywalker socks in the yarn from Alicia.

Jaywalker with Alicia's Yarn

Sock with yarn

And I've been spinning some fiber that I bought from Voilet at Lime & Violet
More Eliza Fiber

Close up of Eliza Fiber

The color in the shot where you can see the flyer is a bit more true to what the color really looks like.

And this last picture is for my hubby who says I need more pictures of his cat on my blog.

Minuette

1 comment:

Tina said...

I found your blog through the Summer of Socks. These jaywalkers are stunning - great yarn, and they're coming out nicely. I actually left without commenting, but was so struck by them I had to come back.

I'm also majorly impressed by the spindle spinning for the shawl...that may be a KAL I have to join!