Monday, June 25, 2007

There may not be a whole lot of fiber content for a few days...

I'm O.K. now but I had to go to the hospital on Sunday to get a breathing treatment. This hasn't happend in a long time but when it does I have to go on steriods for a few days to get the inflamation down. The side effects of prednisone suck big rocks, swelling in my hands and achy all over to name a few. Of course I'll deal with the side effects to keep breathing but this really cuts into my knitting. You may notice even more type-o's so please bear with me.


On the bright side I had a wonderful time at an SCA event on Saturday. Here's a picture:

Isn't my hubby a cute one? You can read all about it on my Live Jounal. There's a link in the sidebar.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I hope you feel better! Sending good-brathing vibes to you, spewing forth from the great bloggy nebulizer!