Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I <3 Ravelry

Ravelry, a site who's virtues I have extolled before, has gotten even better. Casey and Jess have added a groups feature. I've joined several groups and created two groups. The first one I created is Historic Knitting which is open to anyone with an interest in doing historically accurate knitting. No time period specified but it's geared, at least in my kind, to the reenactor types. The other one is a groups for fiber artists of all kinds but specifically those who play in the Society for Creative Anachronism and is called SCA Fiber Artists.

One of things that has made me really happy about this groups thing is that I was able to connect with someone who lives down in Texas and she's friends with my friend Countess Margaret. I still wish Maggie would move back to the PA. I miss her. these little six degrees of separation things make me happy.

1 comment:

KnitSteph said...

I less than 3 ravelry too! It's good to meet you!!