Thursday, September 27, 2007

Giving a little help to a friend

I'm a big fan of the podcast Craftlit. Recently Heather, the host has mentioned the fact that she needs to decide how to raise some money to keep the show going and feed her family. I thought about donating money but decided that I would do something better, donate sock yarn that I've spun. How will this help? For every donation Heather will enter your name into a drawing to win the sock yarn. So if you like Craftlit or sock yarn or want this sock yarn in particular just go to the Craftlit website and make a donation.

There are two skeins that contain 200 yards each. The fiber is merino and was dyed by Sheep of a Different Color. There will also be a surprise (Heather doesn't even know about it or what it might be) included with the sock yarn.




2 comments:

tekopp said...

I think it's great that you donate this for the craftlit cause :) I really should go and donate anyway...

Beverly said...

Thank you SO much for the lovely yarn and gorgeous stitch markers--they were a highlight in my mailbox on a very distressing day--so, so beautiful!!

xx