Sunday, October 28, 2007

Some fiber content always makes me feel better

I've been super busy with school and hadn't really done anything fibery but then I got some bad news, got a awful cold that had me back on Prednisone, then got more bad news that a dear friend had passed away, which taken altogether had me really down. So this is how I cheered myself up:

I bought this lovely Blue Faced Leicester calle Plum Hydrangea from Pigeonroof Studios.




I then spun it up into roughtly 200 yards of a sport weight yarn. The picture of the finished yarn really doesn't do it justice. It's soft and very squooshy and I may have weave with it.

I also spent some time knitting socks on Saturday. I did all this while listening to the audiobook The Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Frankin. This was a perfect way to spend a rainy Saturday and get myself centered again.

No comments: