Friday, April 04, 2008

I'm one of the cool kids! I was featured on Ravelry.

Yes, I know, I know, I should be working on my thesis right now but I just had to share this. I was taking a break and surfing around on Ravelry when I came across this (look second Raveler from the bottom, that's me in my Ravelry form):

I was a featured Raveler on April 1st. Squeeee! I was reading Ravelry News when I came across the screen shot. Am I geek for being so happy about this? Possibly, but I don't care. I'm Ravelry Coolness!

2 comments:

midgeling said...

FIRST! (Isn't that what people do when they think they are posting the first comment on a famous person's blog?) I am commenting one of the cool kids! LOL! That must have been pretty neat for you to see. :-)

Sandra said...

Hey that was very cool. I don't know how you found me on flicker but I am glad you did.

Congrats on the graduation! I have a year and a half to go, but am dealing with all the same stuff, finals, papers, projects....

Saw your hubby at Mud Thaw, hope to see more of you soon.

Charis