Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Projects leading to projects

On Sunday Hubby went to play D&D with friends in New Jersey. So that left me looking around for something to do on my own. I went to a couple of farmers markets and the local dairy farm, Merry Mead. I picked up some plants to start a garden (pictures of the garden later). It was very satifying to get down in the dirt. I knew by the time I was done that really needed a sun hat to keep my little brain from frying. Today I got out the fabric and Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing book. Dr. Schrodinger decided that he needed to supervise the sewing.



This was a very easy project to get accomplished. This is the way I'll wear it to keep the sun off my face while I garden.



Here's how I will wear my hat when not in the garden. I think it's very cute but with the bring up I think the hat needs a big fabric flower pinned to it.

No comments: