Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A long boring summer

I haven't posted because there really has nothing to post about. I'm maxed out on all of the meds that are suppose to get this damn disease under control and it's not. The one med that's not a narcotic that really helped with the pain set my brain on fire. As much as I want to be pain free I rather not wind up in the in a locked ward of the local psych clinic. They don't let you spin or knit in there. I can spin on my wheel for about 30 minutes if I'm lucky before my left shoulder and right hip say stop for the day. If I'm using a light drop spindle then I can get a bit more time in but if I push it to much I regret it later.

The summer hasn't been a total dud. I've had the chance to spend some time with friends who don't mind that I have no stamina and have been wonderful at taking care of me. One friend when as far as to rearrange the furniture in house to make the air flow from the air conditioner flow better so I could come over. Her boy friend thought it was the best thing since sliced bread and wondered why they hadn't done it earlier in the summer! She's also a cook and has fed me lost of yummy food over the summer.

I've missed being with other friends, I hope you know who you are, because I haven't been able to stand for very long. So helping out with various events has been right out.

My fall is shaping up to be much better. We made the final commitment to the layout on our kitchen renovation. We went thru many layout changes to make the kitchen space more efficient. The only thing that has really changed is where the stove is going. My stove will no longer open into the side of another cabinet. They should start the demo the day I get back from Disney World.

Disney is the other thing that I am very much looking forward to. A friend wanted to go for the Food and Wine festival. Her boy wasn't interested and the majority of our group of friends are all going on a cruise later in the fall. So she said "bring your spending money and come with me!" Who am I to look a gift mouse in the mouth. I'm not letting her pay for the whole trip, that just wouldn't sit well with Hubby or myself. I'm paying for as much as I can considering we are about 10K over the initial budget for the reno. Part of where we went over budget is that we're having a half bay window put in which will bring a whole lot more light and give me more counter space. I know the investment we're making in the window will pay off in added value to the house if we do ever sell. It will also give the cats a place to sit and watch the birds in the back yard.

One of the things that's making Disney possible for me is that I can rent a scooter to get around on. My friend also has a problem with the nerves in her feet so we'll be trading off who rides and who walks or if she's really hurting to we'll just get two scooters. I've had visions of drag races down Main Street USA! We'll be leaving a week from this Thursday and I can't wait! This will be my once a decade trip to Florida.

41 comments:

krisboyette said...

一葉晴貼圖區,影音視訊聊天室,玩美女人,免費視訊,ut 聊天室,美女寫真,微風成人,玩美女人,同志交友,成人卡通,援交友留言,免費視訊,美女影片,情色視訊,伊莉成人,成人光碟,tt1069同志交友網,85cc成人片,新人淚成人色網,日本美女寫真集,免費聊天,聊天室080,999成人性站,av成人網,情色貼圖區,情色論壇,成人聊天室,視訊美女,同志貼圖,成人視訊,視訊交友90739,視訊聊天室,比基尼泳裝美女,杜雷斯成人,色情影片,免費視訊,交友戀愛進行室,玩美女人,美女交友,正妹時鐘,

maxineguess said...

你所貫徹的形象,你喜愛它有多少百分比,你就幸福多少百分比..................................................

WalkerBerk said...

後宮電影院的女優後宮電影阮後官電影主入口後官電影電影院後官電影院女優一後官電影影城宏椰影城情色網站下載a片情色ava片情色a片欣賞情色a片區情色a片免費觀賞情色a片免費情色a片網黃色小說超激情淫蕩空姐超激情性愛超崴盟超淫動曼卡通網超級辣妹偷拍護士偷拍檳榔西施美女偷拍做愛偷拍俱樂部偷拍美穴偷拍美女裸體偷拍帝國偷拍咪咪偷拍泳裝高雄妹裸體高雄國中正妹高雄喇叭店高雄哈啦網高雄同志聊天高雄免費交友高雄視訊美女高雄視訊網論壇找fun風論壇成人圖貼論壇sogo論壇貼片論壇視訊區論壇電影下載區論壇隱私權

簡單 said...

Joy often comes after sorrow, like morning after night...................................................

ColleenVanlandingha said...

初次造訪~安安^^........................................

傢伙 said...

失意人前,勿談得意事;得意人前,勿談失意事。 ..................................................

單存 said...

來逛逛blog~~跟您打聲招呼........................................

過分 said...

TAHNKS FOR YOUR SHARING~~~VERY NICE ........................................

微笑每一天 said...

It's great!!.............................................

天才 said...

If you can not be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.............................................

宥軒 said...

台灣美女自拍寫真圖片夫妻自拍論壇學生妹做愛自拍學生妹做愛自拍照片學生妹做愛自拍影片台灣18情色文學網台灣18影片台南留言台南正妹無名台南元交只有成人貼圖區只有成人圖區只有貼途區只有圖區只有圖貼區台中人聊天(f1)台中人聊天室(f1)台中之都聊天室台中色情按摩台中聊天網台中援留言板台妹圖台南一夜留言台灣18線上影片台灣av女優免費看台灣女自拍台灣女星寫真圖片台灣少女線上自慰偷拍影片台灣文學小說台灣文學網小弟弟影片交流區 小弟弟影片區 美女遊戲情色自拍

姿英姿英 said...

77p2p影片區hi5 tv 免費影片xxx383美女寫真aa一夜情台中援交妹視訊甜心寶貝直播貼片av成人網g8mm 視訊壞朋友論壇視訊美女msvt中部人聊天室視訊網愛聊天室網路援交168論壇辣妹貼圖新竹援交38ga片下載全國最大俱樂部豆豆聊天室1007視訊xvideo打飛機專用網哈尼視訊援交友aio34c蒼井空影片下載avdvd69性殿dodo豆豆聊天室色美眉部落格 2,視訊主播脫衣秀台南視訊月宮貼圖情趣 商品拓網交友-情色視訊拓網交友情色視訊免費視訊美女,情人視訊網自拍線上av免費影片線上免費av影片咆哮小老鼠專區一葉情貼影禁區kiss168一葉情貼影色影cu成人bt色站girl5320cu成人bt色片

仲亨仲亨 said...

how do u do?................................................................

孟倫 said...

我來湊熱鬧的~~^^ 要平安快樂哦.........................

上宜俊宇芳心 said...

幸福不是一切,人還有責任。......................................................

張啟達 said...

人有兩眼一舌,是為了觀察倍於說話的緣故。......................................................

少菁 said...

上床圖片av圖片免費色情圖台灣性網陰蒂淫妹貼圖色情激突成人論壇成人色情網激情成人聊天室情色影音鹹濕女生自慰影片淫慾自慰色情a片成人色情圖片網情人視訊網成人話題成人色情台灣成人淫蕩a圖片情色留言板女生奶頭情色成人全裸美女圖片情色寫真裸體照大奶子台灣色情成人網站一夜正妹美女裸體寫真g罩杯美女sex520情趣娃娃視訊打槍視訊辣妹uthome淫亂走光照av情色網女生高潮成人自拍火辣眉眉太太陰毛美女視訊聊天全裸入鏡火辣av三點全露

BennieS_0123Godina said...

書籍是全世界的營養品,生活裡沒有書籍,就好像沒有陽光......................................................

IdellA231_Fecteau1 said...

來逛逛blog~~跟您打聲招呼........................................

BlancaMcleroy1230 said...

Well done!........................................

wilfredkdefilippo236 said...

Undertake no more than you can perform.......................................................

佩慧娟樺 said...

What must be must be.......................................................

姿婷 said...

Unable to give you a heart. so have a reply to push up your post. ........................................

FranciscoL_Swaney0806 said...

真正的愛心,是照顧好自己的這顆心。

gocod said...

不勞而獲的事情,並沒有價值.............................................

韋于倫成 said...

這麼好的部落格,以後看不到怎麼辦啊!!!........................................

伯臻 said...

如此動感的blog!!!..................................................

逸凡 said...

認清問題就等於已經解決了一半的問題。..................................................

佳慧 said...

Well done!......................................................................

文君 said...

Many a little makes a mickle.............................................................

mckinney said...

may the blessing be always with you!!..................................................

rl64@yahoo.com.hk said...

每一粒厄運的種子,卻包孕著未來豐盛的果實..................................................

tgibson said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。..................................................................

瓊文瓊文 said...

你不能左右天氣,但你可以改變心情................................................................

GlenS_Mielke12嘉偉17 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。..................................................................

黃佳伸 said...

這樣的情感,真是值得人羨慕.................................................................

韋富 said...

blog不錯唷~我會常常來看的~加油~!!

許紀廷 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。.................................................................

佳燕 said...

一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼....................................................................

恩如 said...

很棒的分享~留言支持!.................................................................                           

志穎志穎 said...

欣賞是一種美德~回應是最大的支持^^.................................................................